1 The luxury threshold price is set by The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing. 2Sales Ratio defines market speed and market type: Buyer's < 14.5%; Balanced >= 14.5 to < 20.5%; Seller's >= 20.5% plus. If >100% MLS® data reported previous month’s sales exceeded current inventory
3 Square foot table does not account for listings and solds where square foot data is not disclosed. 4Data reported includes Active and Sold properties and does not include Pending properties.
Nashville Detached Single-Family Luxury Home October 2020 Summary
- The Nashville single-family luxury market is a Seller's Market with a 48% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 99.20% of list price in October 2020.
- The most active price band is $1,000,000-$1,099,999, where the sales ratio is 114%.
- The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has increased to $1,000,000.
- The median days on market for October 2020 was 8 days, down from 13 in September 2020
*SOURCE: The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing